April 1 - October 31 (Late Spring/Summer/Fall)
Sun - Thur: Noon - 6 PM. Fri - Sat: 10 AM - 8 PM
November 1 - March 31 (Winter/Early Spring)
Sun - Thur: Noon - 6 PM. Fri - Sat: 10 AM - 6 PM
Closed for Holidays in 2017 on April 16 (Easter), Nov 23 (Thanksgiving), Dec 25 (Christmas).
Also closed on Jan 1 in 2018 (New Years Day).
Trust us. We are easy to find and just a leisurely drive from a handful of metropolitan communities.
Champaign-Urbana, IL (30 min) ● Chicago, IL (2h 30m) ● Danville, IL (15m) ● Springfield, IL (1hr 50m)
Bloomington, IN (2h 30m) ● Indianapolis, IN (1hr 40m) ● Lafayette, IN (1hr 20m) ● Terre Haute, IN (1hr 10 m)
If you use Google, Garmin, Mapquest or consult any other forms of technology or your spiritual leader etc., you may get lost. So take heed and just use those tools to get to Oakwood, IL at exit 206 off of I-74.
Once you reach Oakwood, IL, then ditch the electronics and follow these simple directions.
- Go south through Oakwood on Oakwood Rd
- Continue south and go over the bridge at the Salt Fork River. Now you are very close so start paying attention.
- Continue south past the first left which is clearly marked as Camp Drake Rd.
- At the top of the hill, take the 2nd poorly marked left onto 1425 North Rd.
- Then, turn into the first drive on the right.
- Drive down the drive to the big brown barn by the pond.
Note: Despite our attempts to get the pin location corrected on Google for years, the pin is incorrectly located at the dead end of 1425 North Rd as of March 2015.
Feel free to contact us with any questions or comments. Thank you!