Sip & Stay at Sleepy Creek
What is a B&W?
It's not a B&B. It's a Bed & Wine. Open year round, come relax, unwind, socialize, drink wine, eat and sleep. No awkward breakfast conversations with an innkeeper and other guests you do not know. Our lodging includes a fully-equipped kitchen to cook your own breakfast and other meals if you want. Or, head out to a local restaurant, bring back a pizza or order a cheese lover's basket from us.
Getaway for Special Times
Located just 30 miles from Champaign-Urbana and about 2 hours from Chicago and Indianapolis, our B&W is a serene location to unwine. Uh, that is, unwind. Rates start at $150/night plus hotel/motel tax based on double occupancy. Maximum capacity is 10 people. Additional guests are $50 plus tax per person.
Consider staying with us for a vacation, honeymoon, anniversary, girls weekend, guys hunting trip, artist retreat, crafting group, anniversary, business travel and meetings. Whether it's a party of one or a group of 10, great memories will be created in our B&W.
We can enhance your stay with cheese or chocolate lover's Basket or a dozen red roses. Options and pricing available at booking or give us a call at 217-733-0330.
Amenities and Additional Information
- 1000 square foot timber frame retreat above our working winery
- Wood floors, vaulted ceilings and a private entrance/exit
- Covered sitting area overlooking vineyard
- Two private bedrooms, a sleeping loft, pull out sofa and more
- Fully equipped kitchen with microwave, stove/oven, coffee pot, refrigerator, dishwasher, cookware, dishes and utensils
- Use of charcoal Weber grill (outside)
- Includes bed linens, towels and use of washer and dryer
- Flat screen HDTV with cable
- Central air and heating
- Free WiFi (Note: due to our rural location, frequent outages are to be expected)
We are a working vineyard, winery and tasting room. Our goal is to provide clean, comfortable and unique accommodations for adults who enjoy wine. Please be aware our vacation rental is located above the winery and tasting room. Consequently, noise from upstairs can be heard downstairs and vice versa. When possible, we try to provide "quiet time" between 11 PM and 8 AM to the B&W guests but due to work and other events, this is not always possible. Harvesting activities are especially noisy and occur throughout mid-August to mid-October but are intermittent. The aroma of fermenting wine is also very common in the B&W. Due to our rural location, power and WiFi outages sometimes do occur but are often short lived. In addition, Lady Asian Beetles seek refuge inside in the fall/winter after corn and soybean harvests.
Please email us with any special requests, questions or concerns. Thank you for your understanding.